THE RCCG PRAISE CHAPEL SUNDAY SCHOOL VISION
1. To provide and maintain an atmosphere that continuously encourages and challenges members to intentionally and deliberately live a Christ-like life on a daily basis.
2. To encourage every member to develop a personal relationship with God through our Lord Jesus Christ and grow by studying the Bible and applying it to life.
3. To develop strong, doctrinally sound Christians who know what they believe and why they believe it.
4. To support participation and service in ministry and the broader congregation.
1. To enlist as many people as possible in the systematic study of the Word of God
2. To present the call for commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord, Healer and Teacher, and confront each person attending the Sunday school with the need to accept Jesus Christ as personal Savior if not done at some point before.
3. To encourage members to invite others into the fellowship in order to present the claims of Christ to all persons.
4. To stimulate spiritual growth through Bible study, prayer and Christian fellowship.
5. To increase knowledge of the Bible and an understanding of its relevance to life.
6. To encourage each student to be an example of the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
7. To provide group opportunities for implementing Biblical principles in life through service and mission.
8. To foster the development of spiritual gifts of members given by the Holy Spirit’s power.
1. To promote the knowledge and love of God
2. Establish unfeigned faith in Jesus Christ
3. Recognition of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit
4. Recognition of the Bible as the Complete Instruction for daily living
5. Maturity of the personalities and characters through response and obedience to God